Press "Enter" to skip to content

Monday Morning Crowdfunding Report: December 28, 2015

crowdfunding Indiegogo KickstarterWelcome to the last Monday Morning Crowdfunding report of the year 2015. We had a nice year of crowdfunding here in Oklahoma. While not every campaign we liked was successful, there were many that were. Even those campaigns that were unsuccessful will continue forward as the bright minds behind them keep an eye toward their vision and the future.

There are no new campaigns this week and the two campaigns we followed from last week were unsuccessful in reaching their goals. We look forward to the new year and all the new games and campaigns that come with it. Happy New Year.

Unsuccessful Campaigns:

Zems Online Card Game by Impulse Limited: Zems is a cross between a card game and a tactical RPG. Impulse failed to reach its $40,000 goal, having raised only $6,224.

There’s a Monster Under My Bed by Aaron Frias: There’s a Monster Under My Bed is a family game in which players compete to place their monsters under as many beds as possible. Aaron failed to reach his $1,000 goal having raised only $442.

Keep in mind, we are also running our very own Patreon campaign. If you want to help us out as we report on and promote the Oklahoma games industry, by all means, do so. We currently have $2 in patronage.

That’s it for this round of reporting. If you know of any others, let me know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *